Stavropol State Medical University
- Stavropol State Medical University was founded in 1938. Since that time, thousands of highly skilled specialists working all over the world were trained at the University.
- The University is situated in the large administrative, industrial, agricultural, scientific and cultural centre.
- Representatives of more than 100 nationalities with their culture and traditions live there in peace and confidence.
- The University is one of the authoritative educational and scientific medical centres of Russia.
- In 2010, all activity spheres of the University were licensed and the State Accreditation Certificate was received.
- Under the provisions of the Medical Council of India (MCI) Act 1956, the degrees awarded by Stavropol State Medical University of Russia are recognized by India.
- According to the regulations framed by the MCI, an Indian citizen desirous of joining an undergraduate medical course in any foreign country shall first obtain an eligibility certificate from the MCI before joining the course.
- Russian Universities do not charge any capitation fees nor do they take any donation.
- The annual tuition fees and the total cost of study in Russia are very reasonable and much less in comparison to a private medical college in India.
- The Russian language is taught as part of the curriculum in order to prepare the student to be able to converse with the local patients and hospital staff.